Convert your HR Policies to employee engagement with Gavdi Data Compliance
Gavdi Data Compliance (“GDC”) is designed to validate your employee data, ensuring they are consistent with the constraints dictated by the system and compliant with regulatory requirements and policies.
Gavdi Data Compliance actively engages with employees, making them responsible for validating and maintaining their own data. This increases the quality of the data while also reducing time spent on administrative duties for the business.
- Improve Data Compliance: Move the responsibility of maintaining personal data to your employees. It ensures a richer source of data.
- Reduce data quality tracking efforts: Set up a data policy and let the program handle the rest.
- Engage your employees: Notifications about data quality issues can include links to the application used to maintain this data.
- Monitor data quality automatically: Set up a data policy and forget about it. The program will execute the policy at the defined intervals and escalate any issues as required.
- Pre-Defined data checks: Gavdi Data Compliance comes with a number of predefined data checks that can be added to match your requirements.
- Configure new data checks: Additional simple data checks can be configured using the program’s cockpit.
- Extend data checks: More advanced data checks can be incorporated into the data policies using the SAP standard business rules framework.
- Escalate issues: You can set up escalation routes so the responsible employee is notified of any data quality issues, at the appropriate time.
- Monitor data quality: The program’s cockpit allows you to monitor the current data quality state and any change in the quality of data over time.