Gavdi Document Service generates employee documents with just one click
Gavdi Document Service (“GDS”) is designed to lower the cost of processing employee related documents by supporting the entire process from document definition to daily processing.
Gavdi Document Service provides a framework allowing HR professionals to define the different documents and variations within a document type. At the same time, it also allows you to introduce the needed governance to adhere to external legislation and internal policies.
Gavdi Document Service makes document creation and the processing of documents easy.
- Manage Document Portfolios: Documents are grouped within portfolios for easier management.
- Improve Compliance: When using Gavdi Document Service, the generated documents are always in the latest approved version – end users will no longer have to search around for a previous version of the same document to use as a starting point for generating business critical documents.
- Document Governance: Changes to documents or text elements follows a rigorous approval process ensuring that the correct document governance.
- Text reuse: All documents are split into text snippets that can be reused in other documents.
- Approval flow: All changes to text snippets or document types are subject to an approval process.
- Connectivity: The service will use connected back-end services for the document generating logic and variable replacement. If no back-end service is available, a fall-back option allows the end-user to input data manually.
- Transparent interface: Gavdi Document Service can be incorporated into any process with a simple service call.
- Web interface: Gavdi Document Service has a web interface for simple ad-hoc document generating needs.